If you are looking for an organization which give you opportunity to work with latest technologies, refreshing environment and a growing career with enjoyment then Aavitech is the place for you!
At Aavitech, we support a culture of teamwork and merit-centric hierarchy. We give you the perfect opportunity to share your views and ideas about projects, and an opportunity to learn by working closely with people who are as passionate about their jobs as you are. Together we transcend challenges by simplifying even the most undefeatable tasks.
With young attitude and friendly work-culture, Aavitech encourages its employees to enjoy their work. We believe that when you work with a friend rather than a peer, it becomes easy to go through work challenges and to meet the deadlines.
At Aavitech, we provide a healthy working environment which helps to give excellent productivity to the organization and to satisfy your career goals as well.
Our determined focus and commitment to excel sets us apart from our contemporaries. We encourage you to take initiative, be creative, and welcome new responsibilities. With awards and recognitions to recognize your various achievements and milestones, you will never lack inspiration or encouragement at Aavitech. You'll find that life at Aavitech is not just your work but fun & entertainment as well with various Sports, tours & cultural events happening.
If your expertise and experience matches with below requirements then apply at email@example.com and schedule an interview.
Aavitech is seeking an experienced MVC software developer
Skills and Specifications
- Hands on experience in .NET development, encompassing analysis, design, development, and execution of business applications.
- Develop solutions for all tiers of the application; code-behinds, front and backend controls, middle-tier business components, database layer.
- Assist in formulating standards and development practices across all platforms.
- Experience working with version control like git/svn/tortoisesvn will be added advantage.
- Assist in design and development reviews.
- Excellent communication skills.
Qualified candidates, send resume on
Thank you for your interest and we are looking forward to work with you!